View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #110
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You can set that permanently in preferences so you don't have to enter each time. There's no need to have pdoc tag in there when all you do to change it is to send via email or send to kindle for it to show up as a document instead of a book.
Oh yes, I do know you can set it permanently, but thanks for mentioning it. I should have added that.

I wonder if I send them via email, or send to kindle, if it will still show the "personal" banner on the PW. (I never do it that way) It likely still will, but I guess I should try just to see. The "personal" banner bothers me a little bit for sideloaded books. :\
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote