View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
Keroberos
Zealot
Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini (4GB), Nook Classic wi-fi, iPod Touch (Bluefire Reader)
I agree, I never let Sigil automatically close tags after I have started applying formating (I've experienced disasters there too). But as a first step if anything goes wrong not too much time is lost, usually less then the time it takes to manually remove word's retarded html formating). also I suck at regular expressions, so this way is actually faster for me (and removes almost all formating but headings, italics and bolds, so is useful for those times I want to completely remove all formating). And this seems to be one case where Sigil doesn't have a problem closing the tags automatically.
Keroberos is offline   Reply With Quote