View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #91
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
Modified the line spacing values, disabled the H/F height modifications, and commented out the wi-fi hack. The patch works wonderfully. Having finer control over font size, better increments of margins, and having the advanced font control available for all my fonts is absolutely fantastic. Making it a patch should mean that barring any major changes from Kobo, everything should work with subsequent updates -- although always wait for compatibility tests with new versions of the firmware. Although thanks to this, the stability of 2.8.1, and the better-ification of the KoboTouchExtended driver, I'm not sure I'll ever update again. I'll need convincing

If you can pass our thanks along in Russian, that'd be fantastic. This is really great work.
Heh, that's pretty much the same things I did. I left stock footer & wifi settings and modified line height and font sizes. I'll certainly pass on the thanks.

The patch should work as long as the libnickel file stays the same. If it changes, all bets are off.
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote