View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 04:20 AM   #12
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
I know that this is why the books have gone. All I wanted to know was whether there is any resolution in sight. There is only so long consumers will wait before finding somewhere else to source the books they want.
Yes, that what worrme. Buying from amazon is too much pain. And I don't want a lesser quality mobi.
US site, when they don't geo-restrict me, havn't revovered from the switch to agancy model.
I just want them to accept the Hachette's deal, and be done with it. I need books to be accessible again !

I resined to bypassing sony's geo restriction last time, but what happens when sony blocks that bypass ?

Last edited by EowynCarter; 09-27-2010 at 04:22 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote