View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 09:01 AM   #25
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Just echoing some common sentiments here:

Upgrade: I upgraded with no problems. The battery was at 3/4 charge and when finished the battery showed full charge.

I use a 2-gig SD card. Access to titles does not faster to me.

Don
It's supposed to speed up memorysticks, not sd-cards. I did feel it was a bit faster. But I have to test again when i'm home again.

Quote:

Vulunerability: no one's tried to steal my Reader.

Whine: I don't understand why Sony can't put one of those car-alarm systems onto the Reader; you know, the alarm that SCREAMS at anyone who gets too close or who tries to access my Reader without my authorization.
If you need alarm, you need this feature: http://www.parkoz.com/zboard/view.ph...ages2&no=37634

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflashman View Post
As far as simple fixes, I just want them to fix the ability to create Collections in the SD card. Anyone tried it to see if this firmware upgrade fixes that?

My personal list of future improvements is larger than I think a simple firmware fix would address.
Thats more like a feature than a fix.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote