View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 02:36 PM   #6
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The US prices for the new PRS-300 (5" screen) and PRS-600 (6" touchscreen) are $199 and $299. See New Sony model to be called PRS-300 and PRS-600 (post #244 and the subsequent discussion). These will be available in some parts of Europe this month (Aug 26th in the Netherlands for example). The PRS-700 was significantly better for PDFs than the PRS-505 and the PRS-600 is the follow on to the PRS-700 (which was never released in Europe). The PRS-700 had a side-light that made the screen fuzzier than on the PRS-505, but this has been removed from the PRS-600.

Probably your best choice is the PRS-600, although you should wait until the reviews are in to see if it has any fatal flaws. I don't expect any though.
Where have you got the release date for the Netherlands from?
I would have ordered from the US. But maybe I don't have to....
Any idea about the availability date in Germany? Or maybe I'll buy in the Netherlands...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote