View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #40
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelamvr6 View Post
Well, with all due respect I have frequented numerous forums for many years, too many to mention.

I feel that his behavior in fact wasn't civil. I believe that if I entered the Sony E-reader forum and behaved similarly I would stand a good chance of receiving a similar admonishment.

Thread crapping is thread crapping, no matter what forum you frequent.

I have said my piece, I am content to move on.
This isn't 'numerous forums". It isn't a Sony Forum, or a Kindle forum. Its MobileRead, an every e-book reader forum.

And we stay civil.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote