View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #16
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
...from which we can infer that in the Netherlands, Marc's left testicle would be worth, well, 19 euro since they are running a special right now. I might actually book - the ticket, that is.

http://www.nshispeed.nl/thalys-parijs-actie-19-euro-ns

65 euro for a first-class testicle^H^H^H^H^Hticket.
Dear Mister Acid Zebra. As you will shortly see validated with the additional karma, I would just like to express my appreciation for your jocular retort by noting that the spontaneous cachinnation forced violently from me was also accompanied by an unrequested smidgen of waste fluids. That is to say, a little bit of wee came out. I'm oddly appreciative (I guess because I can always change my shorts).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote