View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Sigh... I was going to point you at the Doc Savage books available here on MR, but they seem to have removed. Yes, copyright worries. I managed to snatch up the first 56 that were posted before the hammer came down...
You were lucky. I downloaded one or two, probably from Blackmask.com. But they have gone missing in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Have you taken a look at Donald Westlake (aka Richard Stark) Parker novels? Looks like all/most are available on Amazon.
I read one eons ago. I'll have to try that again.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote