View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #10
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
WRONG! According to the article she is linked to a banned account. But that doesn't mean she did anything wrong. The other account holder could have been at fault. So if the wto of us had linked account (however that happens) and I got banned and you did nothing wrong but still got banned, how did you abuse the system to deserve to be banned? You didn't. Now do you get it?

How do you have linked accounts at Amazon?
That like saying if I walk into a bank with a friend, he robs it, I just watch, and we leave together, that Im not guilty of bank robbery.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote