View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 03:59 AM   #11
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeBus;
Maybe I'm not thick since "unearth a classic" is nowhere to be found on my application. Can anyone outside of the USA see this?
Yes I see it, needed to scroll the window fully to the right or it is hidden.

Clicking on it requires you to log in or create an account, then takes you to Google book search. & finally download now free.

Look for your PD classics first here on Mobileread, they will likely be better formated as they are produced by MR members.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote