View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #40
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I know I originally stated that I'm primarily looking for something that let's me ink in OneNote, but I can see this Surface Pro 2, with all the new peripherals actually replacing a lot of devices, that I could put on eBay to justify another splurge. I probably need to know more about the Surface Pro 2 before making the jump though. Totally we are looking at some $3000 including new external monitors, but if it is doable, then it might be worth it if I can get $2000 for my HP laptop, Envy x2 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote