View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #4
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
i remember a discussion about this before...i don't think it's the book...but that it's not being loaded onto the glo properly...the discussion was at least a couple months back iirc, i had it happen sometimes...but i haven't recently, so i can't remember what i did to get it to load properly...

oh and i think the person who brought up the topic thought it was related to bookmarking (since it bookmarks the last page when you finish a book)...but i can't remember what thread it was....

Last edited by Uschiekid; 03-23-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote