View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 01:36 PM   #25
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Yes, I know I'm talking to myself but this info may come in handy for someone else. There is an app called iClink that would do it but it costs about $40 for the app plus another $100 for the desktop counterpart and $10 a month to keep everything in sync. Not worth it to me.

I did some Googling and found a web page that instructed me on how to get all my addresses from my Palm on to the Touch with no typing on the Touch involved. It worked very well for free.

The original instructions can be found here. I was using my Vista machine so the program was called "Windows Contacts".

Now, I'm in search of a way to transfer my Palm calendar. I shall return if and when I find the answer.
I dont know if you have looked at Mobile Me from apple but it should do all you are asking for.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote