View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #18
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
okay well holding back the switch 15s just literally causes a reboot by cutting the power AFAIK so that sounds right.

Knc1 now knows the most of anyone about the charging logic I would say given his extensive research.

EDIT: Ah *looks up* yeah. him.

I'm firing up my 3 gimme sec...
see if I can grab out some metrics
ENABLE_DIAGS on the user storage partiton + re-boot will give you access to the battery management monitor screen.

NOTE: DO NOT attach to a "wall charger" or other source of greater than 300ma when in this mode - the battery management scripting has a coding error in that will allow an "over-current" charge rate sufficient to damage the USB port.
For the ugly details, find the thread where I cooked my USB port (it has an in-line copy of the battery management report with notes).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote