View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #7
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ones+audiobook (about half-way down).

No longer seems to give you bonus rewards, though.
I got it when it was previously discussed. It was my first "purchase" from Books on Board, so I had to sign up for an account. While it didn't show rewards during the checkout process, I started getting emails about a week later telling me I had a dollar in unspent bonus credits. I have since purchased other items from them, so the free audio book drew me in.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote