View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #31
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Is this more "I don't read best sellers" snobbery?

The Firm is a good fun read. The film didn't do it justice. Although, very few films capture all you get out of a book.

BOb
i personally don't have snobbery towards best sellers, i'm not sure why i never have read it or never plan to. to be honest i've never read anything by john grisham. i'm pretty sure i've seen some films adapted from his books but which ones that i can't tell you either. and no i haven't seen the firm.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote