View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 05:38 AM   #6
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
For me smaller is NOT better. My eyes aren't good enough to read from anything smaller than a 6 inch reader. Even if you enlarge the text which means you see less there is the unreadable menues problem. And I dislike the tablet interface. It's lack of precision means I'm always selecting things instead of just scrolling so I spend a lot of time trying to go back to where I was before the accident. Very annoying.

The 6 inch eink reader fits my needs perfectly now, though if my eyes get worse even their menues might become a problem.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote