Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #20
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
[QUOTE=Polly7;2369893]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly7 View Post
I was also wondering if you could change the battery in the glo for something a bit loner lasting.
P.S I'm new to this forum btw[I have not had much luck with lithium type batteries either, nowhere near as reliable or long-lasting as NiMH in my experience. If the Glo battery is replacable, I wonder if there is enough room to replace it with something bigger? I wouldn't mind the extra weight if I could get more reading time from it.]
We just discussed this a little further up. For a Kobo Touch (and Glo too we are assured) that is working normally, you will not desire a battery that lasts longer. They already last quite a long time. The claimed time, by Kobo?, of a month or 9000 pages is realistic.

Last edited by jusmee; 01-06-2013 at 06:06 PM.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote