View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Does he know something Mars and its atmosphere that I have not heard? I would not have been interested in my 40's, still not interested in my 50's, and would only ever be interested when I thought I was near death.* Being the first human buried on Mars might be sort of cool.

*Not to mention that I've much better uses for $500, 000 right here on Earth.
I didn't see him volunteering to be on the first boat out. Maybe says something about how he became one of the richest men in the world eh?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote