View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #104
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
I went to my local bestbuy to preorder as my amazon shipment is due on 10/25. After everything was said and done, I ponied up $50 for a giftcard, and then the bb computer spit out of a date of 11/25, then the guy proceded to tell me that wasnt too bad as the paperwhite wasnt going to be released until Oct. 29 anyway.

Moral of the story is I dont think/know that BB is a viable release day place to get it.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote