View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #6
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do courier companies in the US not have local depots? I have both a FedEx and a UPS depot about 5 minutes drive from my house, and if the Post Office miss a delivery, I can simply collect it the next day from the local Post Office.

Amazon operate a similar service in the UK for returning items. You can drop off a package to be returned to Amazon at a large range of local convenience stores.
We have them, but most people have no idea as to where they are.
In my town Fed Ex and UPS are in two different Industrial Parks.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote