View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #110
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yes an no. Out of respect for the community I will keep any finger pointing out of this thread.

BOb
Wait, what?

Ok, trying really hard not to sass a moderator, please take this with buckets of respect because I DO respect you all very very much. But. Out of respect for the community, can someone please be a little less cryptic? I think "not being cryptic" is a sign of respect to posters.

We're big boys and girls. If there's a Hoover Dam Good Reason for THIS particular policy and no other will do, can we hear it? You don't need to name names, but it would be nice to know why none of the alternatives mentioned in this thread are acceptable. Are they acceptable?

Please, PilotBob, would it be acceptable to try the old method with in-post disclosure?

EDIT TO ADD: (And if someone's opinion on this issue is worth more than anyone else's in this thread... well, I kind of think we deserve to know. I mean, not the name, just "yes, there is a member whose opinion on this case is worth more than ya'lls." And then, well. Then we'll at least know.)

Last edited by anamardoll; 09-27-2011 at 12:54 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote