View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #47
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Kiwidude:

A question for you, I had a few books that apparently lost their formats somewhere along the way. The sync failed because these books were not available. While the plugin did what it was supposed to by giving me the message box that caused me to fix the problem. My question is this, is it possible for the plugin to sync the books that are available to sync and leave the others on the list to await the next sync when the problems are fixed?? Hopefully this is not a problem I would come across again but was just wondering.

Nyn