View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Not sure how they'll handle that - they'll annoy a lot of people if Auntie Betty in Florida orders a Kindle book on Amazon.com for Susie in London and then when Susie in London logs in to her usual account, she gets some error message when downloading the book.

I have tried it with my US account under one email address and sending a gift to the email address I use for my UK account.

I have had the confirmation order for the US account but no 'gift link' yet in the UK account email.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote