View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 01:18 AM   #11
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I just joined the queue

Paola, in which language would you read it, in Portuguese or Italian or English? Or to put it more general: how does the Italian book market treat books in latin languages like Spanish, Portuguese or French? Are they translated or are they simply imported, does your knowledge of Italian enable you to read them in the original? I know that your languages are closely related but I'm never sure how closely. Thanks!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote