View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
CraftyDan
Zealot
CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.

Device: PRS-600 and PRS-350
Jackie,

Thanks for the effort -- sounds like a handy plug-in!

I won't be far off from your setup (XP/350), but I'll beta test for you.

From your description, I'm expecting your plug-in will re-size and copy selected covers into the images directory on the PRS -- does this work one at a time or with selected batches? Will it also desaturate the photos? re-assign the photos selected for standby?

Also curious about your scaling -- for rescale, is it a "stretchy" operation or a trim? If you "retain aspect," does it scale to height, width or fit (smallest of height or width)? does the "retain aspect" add white or black bars or simply re-size?

Last edited by CraftyDan; 01-26-2011 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Gave credit to the worng OP -- not that SeaBookGuy isn't great, just not the OP.
CraftyDan is offline   Reply With Quote