View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #47
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgauth View Post
I would love to get a 505, but it needs one more font size. The biggest is just a tad too small. Having looked at them all, looks like I am out for this generation as none of them suit me. My hopes were on the 505 as a last resort til I saw only 3 font sizes.

Maybe in a year...
But if you generate the content yourself, you can get the font size the way you want. What I do is purchase in a format where I can strip the DRM, strip the DRM, convert to LRF or ePub and enjoy. That way, I get my content that I can keep if I want and I get to make the fonts the size I want.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote