View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #81
oxen
Connoisseur
oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Nook2, Kobo glo, Kobo mini, iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank14612 View Post
Oxen,

Thank you for your reply. No I haven't installed Word 2003 or higher. I'm still using Word 2002 because it works for everything I need to do (up to this point). This is most likely the reason epubstar won't work for me. I will keep following this thread to see if there are further developments and reasons for me to spend $$$ to upgrade Word 2003. However, I must say that I will never go to a version of Word (or Office) that uses the "ribbon"! I've tried it on other people's PCs, and I can't stand using it or even the thought of living with that monstrosity.

Frank D
Hehe, you're very interesting. In fact, the "Ribbon" is a pretty good tool after you get used to it--Frequently used functions are at a glance. Compared with the original menu, it's easier to find, and easier to click.

Interestingly, EpubSTAR work properly when I used Word 97. I guess that some problem in the word document causes EpubSTAR to not work. If possible, sent me the document to try.
oxen is offline   Reply With Quote