View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
kobo desktop and kobo touch book covers are missing

Ok heres the thing I just downloaded the following 3 free ebooks. Delver magic books 1,2,3. It looked a fantasy series i thought i would enjoy. Ok synced over to the touch but only book 1 has the cover. I checked the kobo desk top and they had the cover shown there all three of them. Can anyone tell me how i can get kobo touch to dispaly the covers?

dumped them reobtained them etc... no luck

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote