View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:54 PM   #62
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
yeah, but Stephanie Meyers IS epublishing! I'd rather have a kid read what is actually pretty good writing from Rowling than the dreck that Meyers writes any day
I don't know... my daughter read and loves Harry Potter (my whole family are fans) and she also has read and loves the Twilight books. (She is the only in the family to read it.) But, at least she is reading.

Don't we have to let our kids read what they will and make their own decisions as to what they like, what is good and what is bad. I <strike>am sure</strike> certain my 13yo daughter has much different tastes that either my wife or I do. So, to constrain here to what I have read and enjoyed and think is appropriate for here would pretty much limit her to a lot less reading.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote