View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 02:19 AM   #9
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
If you don't want to get your app into the iTunes store, just write the app for jailbroken phones. There's enough out there, and no hassles with Apple.

If you wish to use the distribution channel that iTS offers, though, you must abide by some rules. I guess those need to be optimized in some cases.

What hoops does a user have to jump through? App store in the iPhone, find the app, buy/download it, done.

I don't even have to know if I have an ARM chip in my device, or of it's PPC2k or just PPC or WM6 or whatever the mobile OS is called at the moment. Can't get any easier than that.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote