View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:06 AM   #4
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
As a reader:
I'm sure there are some people that would be okay with it, but obtrusive ads and cloud connectivity are two big dealbreakers for me.

Yes, I know the site says "unobtrusive ads" but ads at the beginning of every chapter are obtrusive. Any ad I can't ignore is obtrusive, IMO.

I'd never buy an ebook that came with ads nor would I buy an ebook that I can't download and keep locally as well as read on the device of my choosing.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote