View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #21
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300com View Post
ipads a good for web surfing, email and pdfs. that's why the 16GB version is good enough. anything higher really is a waste of money. a old model 16GB version sells on ebay almost the same price give or take $50~ as a 64GB version does.
I disagree! I have a 64Gb iPad and I can't imagine having a 16Gb one.
I use my ipad a lot and having all my muisc and a selection of pdfs, ebooks, videos, podcasts, photos and apps etc is awesome and fills up 3/4 of it in no time.
OK there is a price difference but its worth it IMO.
and for me, on a contract with my provider spread out over 2 years there really isn't a huge difference in prices anyway,
and I would hate to regret no getting a bigger one after a year or so
but I suppose everones lifestyle and needs is different

any my 2c worth
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote