View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
route66
Connoisseur
route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Is a Kindle Touch for a PaperWhite a good trade?

I love my Kindle Touch but being a bit of a Kindle lover I can't help but want the new lighted one!

I have the kindle lighted case but it doesn't really distribute light evenly across the page and I find it also beams into my eyes to too much of a degree when I'm trying to read in a dark room. So I avoid using it.

The Kindle Touch would be perfect for me if it had the in-built backlight because I prefer the silver colour, and am not keen on giving up the Text-to-speech feature.

Will you be swapping your Kindle for a Paperwhite one? If so/not why?
route66 is offline   Reply With Quote