View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #44
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by detayls View Post
Yes, but the truth is that you are not really buying a tablet. You're buying into a community. If you are already a Kindle customer then I agree that the Kindle Fire is a good deal. If you are not then the iPad 3 16gb is so much more in every way and you can still read your Kindle books. The iPad 2 is OK but stretch your $$$ and get the 3. It trounces the Kindle when viewed as a system.
I agree that the iPad 3 is better, it simply is not $200 better for my needs, and as an iOS and Mac owner, I can say that the Apple System is not enough better for what I need to justify the premium.

That and $299 is just inside my price range and $499 is right out for the foreseeable future.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote