View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #55
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullcircle View Post
But I am not able to get it working on the new iPad and iphone 4S. The kindle version on the Ipad is 3.01 and 3.0 on the iphone 4S. According to your post (which I am likely misunderstanding), you mention you can use the personal document service to deliver the modified MOBI file to the ipad and iphone. I have tried emailing it via the kindle email address as well as the kindle windows utility.
Each of your devices/apps has its own email address so you email directly to your iPad and iPhone, your Kindle email address is only for your Kindle. You can find the addresses associated with each device on your Manage Your Kindle page under Manage Your Devices. If you've emailed a document to one device, that document will be in your Amazon Library (cloud) and you can send it to your other devices from your Library instead of emailing it to each one if you find that easier.

Last edited by Synamon; 03-23-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote