View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #133
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Better allow yourself some more time!
Because once you're finished with The Dreaming Void... You're going to want to wrap up the story with The Temporal Void and then The Evolutionary Void.

The first two books are known as the Commonwealth Saga and while they don't wrap everything up with a neat little bow... they are pretty well self-contained (and a pretty good stopping point). Then comes the Void Trilogy... which makes a lot more sense after reading the Commonwealth Saga.

There's also a precursor to all of those books called Misspent Youth. It's pretty unremarkable and not really necessary to read it.

I just didn't want anyone to think it was only 3k pages or so.
Ohhhh, d-e-a-r god!! hahaha!!! I did not realize there is MORE and was more before. Gads, I wonder if Hamilton dictates this stuff to Dagon NaturallySpeaking rather tha typing since if he did type his fingers should only be tiny nubs at this point in time!

BTW, thanks as I really did enjoy the titles I've read but you are right there were some sections which I sort of blew through because the felt like filler. Now knowing there could be a needed background connection I didn't have it makes mores sense. Sigh, as if my 1100 title TBR list is not long enough. I really need to get a catheter and a feeding tube to get this stuff done!
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote