View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 01:35 PM   #14
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Shadow of Saganami isn't, strictly speaking, part of the Honor Harrington series, but only part of the Honerverse (rather like Crown of Slaves and the anthologies in that regard). Nevertheless, you're right, that makes 11 books, not 10 -- At All Costs took so long to come out that I kinda got into a mental rut on the number of books.

I didn't find the last two books to be any less enjoyable, but I'd say that Mr. Weber might just agree with you since he seems to be taking some serious time off from writing the series. I do hope that he eventually returns to it (when he's confident that he can do it the way he wants to), there are some danglers I'd like to know more of before I "shuffle off this mortal coil."
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote