View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:15 AM   #9
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
She has to try out the readers to see what works for her. Just check out the return policy for the ereader.

I became a huge fan of audiobooks for more than 10 years because I was unable to read. Fortunately, I can now read using an ereader, but I continue with audioboooks for more complex stories. Certain ereaders, like the Kindle Keyboard, allow text-to-speech which also helps tremendously. It takes a week or two to get accustomed to having your newspaper read by a robotic voice (clearly, I prefer an actor doing it, but I take what I can get).
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote