View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i had to check five different browsers, because i have to test my work on all of them and then "fix" the code until it looks approximately the same everywhere. feel my pain.

my MAIN browser of course is Firefox (2). (as if you even need to ask). i'll install FF3 as soon as i hear a bit more about how stable it is, how well it manages memory (better or worse than 2) etc.

as for plug-ins, i won't list all the ones i *have* installed (like i have that kind of time), just the ones i really couldn't live without :

- Web Developper Toolbar
- ColorZilla
- MeasureIt
- HTML Validator
- All-in-One sidebar
- Bork Bork Bork ! (no, i really can't live without the Swedish chef. particularly when i am obliged to visit a site where the bork version is more comprehensible than the normal one, such as the taxes center).
- Dictionnaire MySpell en français
- Dummy Lipsum (lorem ipsum generator)
- Firebug
- FireFTP
- Firesomething (it just brightens my day no end to see windows called "Mozilla Sunaardvark" and "Mozilla Junglelemur". seriously, for a while i was keeping a list.)
- Greasemonkey
- IE View (uses less system ressources than IE tab)
- Screen Grab
- Session Manager
- View Formatted Source
- View Source Chart

If any of these didn't work in FF3 when i installed it, i would probably cry (especially because you can't even hack them anymore to work with later versions by editing the userconfig file).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote