View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Onyx has done a nice job updating the Boox A60 over the last year or so its been on the market. Its a much better device than it was originally and even at launch the software was better than most.

If I were you i would pick the one that is easiest for me to get and try it for a week or two. That probably means the 903 for you. But if you will definitely be using the browser on a regular basis I would say the M90. The browser is just much better.

edit- we dont stock the 903 yet and looking at orders right now I believe we are out of M90s until the next shipment arrives
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote