View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 06:40 AM   #58
stop__dreaming
Addict
stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelArnold View Post
I don't think anyone's mentioned I Am Legend yet. (And if someone has, sorry!)
I've been wanting to read Earth Abides for awhile now - so thanks for the reminder! I'll download that tonight.
I Am Legend is a very good book. The film has nothing on Matheson's novel.

I noticed someone had mentioned The Stand. I am an apocalyptic fiction and King fan, The Shining is probably in my top 3 favourite books I've read, but am intrigued by peoples comments on The Stand.

I get a little put off sometimes with books that's over 800+ or so pages long!
stop__dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote