View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #14
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
You cannot achieve locking the aspect ratio and avoid while lines on the sides or else on the top at the same time unless the image you make has the correct aspect ratio to begin with. It you want to avoid while lines remade the source image itself so it is correct for the target device. It either this or allow the image to be distorted. There is no other option.

Dale
Hi Dale;

You can achieve locking the aspect ratio and avoid white lines on the sides That is because in "preserveAspectRatio" I use the value "slice" and not "meet". As I said in a previous post, since the aspect ratio is preserved, then just only one part of the full image is showed, in this case, the "xMid-yMin" part of it (because is what I chosen); the larger the screen, the larger the portion of the image shown. I attach a book with a cover of 520 x 850 pixels; that cover is inside a SVG wrapper that in ADE works perfectly. While you resize the ADE GUI, automatically the cover is resized so the image fills the entire ADE window and no distortion. I want to reproduce this behavior in K4NT (and I can't )

Regards
Rubén
Attached Files
File Type: epub Wilkie Collins - The Woman in White.epub (860.9 KB, 273 views)
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote