View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #13
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
If anyone is still in the mood for feel-good Christmas Regency romances (heat level is sweet, not spicy), I just read one that I really liked. It's called Miss Isabella Thaws a Frosty Lord by Larissa Lyons. It's novella length and self-pubbed, but very well-written and without tiresome grammatical errors. It's humorous without being a farce. Also, the heroine is blind, which is one of the reasons I picked it up, as I'm a sucker for disabled heroes and heroines.

http://www.amazon.com/Miss-Isabella-...mm_kin_title_0

Last edited by worktolive; 01-02-2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: wrong link
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote