View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 01:24 AM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. B. Henson View Post
Hi. Thanks for the welcome.

I haven't published on Smashwords yet, but my book does Not contain any DRM when purchased from Amazon. I don't believe in DRM .
We do love authors who hate DRM.

I believe there is an extra $2 charge (Amazon receives, not the author) and sometimes extra tax for those outside the USA who purchase your book. If purchased from smashwords, they aren't charged the extra amount for your book.

Please let us know when you offer your book in other formats, I'd love to check it out. (I don't use Kindle for PC and I am not experienced in converting.)

Have fun checking out the calibre forum.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote