View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
D. B. Henson
D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Hi. Thanks for the welcome.

I haven't published on Smashwords yet, but my book does Not contain any DRM when purchased from Amazon. I don't believe in DRM .

I didn't know you have a Calibre forum, but I'll check it out. I consider it invaluable software and want to help the creator as much as possible. It's rare to find someone willing to offer such a wonderful product at no cost (not including donations). And I am really impressed by how often it's updated.

Thanks again for the welcome.
D. B. Henson
D. B. Henson is offline   Reply With Quote