View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
D. B. Henson
D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.D. B. Henson can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Smile Deed To Death - New Mystery/Thriller

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. My mystery/thriller, Deed To Death, is available on Amazon for $1.99. It's also available on Smashwords, Deed To Death, for $1.99 when you use Coupon Code MX86W.

Product Description

Real estate agent Toni Matthew's problems begin when her fiancé, Scott, is murdered. Having to bury the man she loves on the very day they planned to be married is almost more than Toni can take. Dealing with her loss becomes even harder when Scott's estranged brother, Brian, contests the will, threatening to take away her home.

After learning Brian is in deep financial trouble, Toni suspects he may be the one who killed Scott. Determined to find the truth and frustrated with the police, she begins her own investigation. Toni soon realizes she didn't know her fiancé quite as well as she had thought. Scott had been keeping secrets. Secrets that make Toni the killer's next target.

I appreciate all those who take the time to check it out. I'm also looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Thanks.
D. B. Henson

Last edited by D. B. Henson; 05-04-2010 at 04:26 PM.
D. B. Henson is offline   Reply With Quote