View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 10:30 PM   #5
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have posted version 1.1 that fixes all items cited as wrong in version 1. I did get BookDesigner working again after removing and reinstalling it from the beginning. I still want to change the formatting of the captions under the pictures a bit but the current presentation is quite acceptable on the whole.

If you read nothing else in the book, please read Chapter "IX: Plan For Attaining Moral
Perfection" wherein he sets out the 13 virtues he wants to make a habit of following. And the rest of the book is great. As I have said, I have only read it about 20 times.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote