View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
sircastor
Reader
sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.sircastor got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505
This article is really kind of misleading. It gives the impression that it's about eReader devices, but it's really about reading eBooks. I've begun to use my phone simply out of necessity. That said, the phone solution still suffers from all of the problems that the Reader is trying to avoid: Backlit screen, size, and in some cases, functionality. Phones (and other handhelds) are quickly becoming Do-everything devices, and the reality is that they don't (yet) do everything as well as we need/want them to.

My wife has asked me not to buy a reader simply because she wants to be able to get me something for Christmas. I can be a hard person to shop for sometimes, and I've been a bit eReader crazy over the past month or two.
sircastor is offline   Reply With Quote